Supersafe Training is a two day safety program for supervisors and managers in the construction industry across Australia. Catering for corporate groups, this training is delivered at your company location on dates and times that suit your staff work schedule.
Developed jointly by the Construction Safety Alliance and Australian Industry Group with funding from Workcover NSW (now SafeWork NSW), this course provides Construction supervisors and managers with an understanding of their WHS roles and responsibilities and motivates them to create safe workplaces.
This course is delivered by PeopleSafe Australia trainers who have been accredited to deliver Supersafe Training by the Construction Safety Alliance and have extensive working experience in construction. To make the training even more beneficial the course can be customised around your WHS Management system.
At the end of Supersafe training, participants will be able to:
– Understand their legal workplace health and safety obligations.
– Undertake a risk assessment.
– Write, review and check a Safe Work Method Statement.
– Better understand WHS management systems.
– Address issues of workplace culture and attitudes towards WHS.