Employee Safety Induction Training delivered at your workplace.
– Ensure your employees are aware of Workplace Health and Safety laws
and your company´s approach to safety.
– Promote health and safety in your workplace.
– Help meet your workplace safety obligations.
Safety induction training is aimed at providing new employees with an overview of Work Health and Safety principles that will encourage them to work more safely. This introductory course that can be built upon via on the job training from line management.
This course is delivered at your workplace and can be tailored for your industry and company.
Safety Induction Training Outline:
– WHS Legal obligations of employers and employees
– Communication and consultation
– General Office Safety
– Hazard identification and control
– Overview of manual handling principles
– Emergency Procedures
– Workplace injury management
Who should attend Safety Induction Training?
Safety Induction training is designed for all new employees. The course is also a useful refresher for existing employees too.