PeopleSafe Australia (RTO 91596) is an approved provider of the NSW Government’s Smart and Skilled Program. The Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety BSB41415 is available from January 1, 2017.
Smart and Skilled provides NSW residents access to subsidised courses in targeted priority areas.
You may be eligible if you:
- live or work in NSW
- are an Australian citizen, permanent resident, humanitarian via holder or New Zealand Citizen
- are aged 15 years or older
- have left school
To check your eligibility for subsidised training, please go to https://smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au/ . You can also contact us on 02 9501 1516. Caps for funding exist and places are limited.
PeopleSafe Australia offers Credit Transfer and Recognition of Prior Learning.
Unique Student Identifer
All students attending Nationally Recognised Training will need a USI (Unique Student Identifier) before registering or applying for a course.
You can create your USI at www.usi.gov.au (it takes less than 5 minutes).
The USI account will contain all your nationally recognised training records from 1 January 2015, including Qualifications and Individual units. It keeps all of your VET achievements in one place. You can view a short video about USIs here
Information about the Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (BSB41415) can be found here: Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
Enrolment information and other policies we follow to ensure you receive quality training can be found in our Participants Handbook.
- Pre-enrolment Information: We provide course information to you, including refunds, fees, RPL, consumer protection, USI process, discontinued training.
- Eligibility and fee structure: We check your eligibility for subsidised training and supply fee information.
- Enrolment Application: Student completes enrolment process, consent form and supplies USI (or creates USI)
- Smart and Skilled notification: Peoplesafe Australia submits your application through the Smart and Skilled portal. Your Final Quote is supplied to you.
- Enrolment notification: We notify you of your enrolment and schedule.