How to Write Safe Work Method Statements training will give builders and subcontractors the skills and knowledge to confidently write, review and check compliance of Safe Work Method Statements (also known as SWMS). All course participants will be provided with a blank Safe Work Method Statement format (that complies with clause 299 of the WHS regulation 2011) that can be used as a foundation to develop their own Safe Work Method Statement. The training is presented in a workshop style format.
– Risk Management principles
– WHS Legislation and Safe Work Method Statements
– Overview of the different Safe Work Method Statement formats
– Writing Safe Work Method Statements (using a compliant SWMS template)
– Reviewing Safe Work Method Statements
– Checking Safe Work Method Statements for compliance
Who should attend SWMS Training?
This course is designed for anyone who needs to write, review or check Safe Work Method Statements for compliance. It is suitable for all levels of the workforce in the building and construction industry.
What our clients say:
“The feedback from the first course was so good, we’ve engaged PeopleSafe to present it to our entire workforce.”
A.Winter, Hunter Treatment Alliance
“Very much applicable and relevant to the direction WATPAC and the industry is heading towards SWMS. Lessons learnt applicable to my role today.”
Kevin A, Watpac Constructions
“Really enjoyed the practical exercises.”
Participant, Lend Lease Engineering