WHS Due Diligence Training is designed for busy senior managers and company directors who want an overview of Workplace Health and Safety Legislation and their responsibilities. It offers practical initiatives that can be implemented to ensure both they as individuals and their company is meeting statutory obligations.
– Liability of Directors and Senior Managers
– Workplace Health and Safety Obligations
– Due Diligence – what is it and how do you show it?
– Penalties for WHS Offences
– Practical initiatives for managing safety well
– Improving WHS Performance, Safety Leadership, Organisational Culture, Supervisor Competence, WHS Metrics and fitness to work
– Best practice
Who should attend WHS Due Diligence Training?
This training is designed for all company directors and senior executives who want a short but practical overview or presentation of their WHS obligations and how to meet them.
What our clients say:
“The best and most constructive safety training my managers have taken part in.”
T.Ahern, Sydney Opera House
“The training sharpened my focus on safety even further. It has provided new ideas for me to implement.”
“A lively and interactive session.”