Health and Safety Representative Training will give HSRs and deputy HSRs the skills and knowledge required under the new Work Health and Safety (WHS) Act 2011. PeopleSafe Australia is approved by SafeWork NSW to deliver this 5 day course.
Who should attend Health and Safety Representative Training?
HSRs who have requested approved training for their Health and Safety Representative role. This course will also benefit health and safety committee members, managers and supervisors to understand legislation relating to consultation and the role of HSRs in the workplace.
– The Work Health and Safety framework.
– Consultation, representation and participation.
– The role of the HSR in issue resolution and minimising risks.
– Inspections, notifiable incidents and incident investigation.
– Provisional improvement notices and ceasing unsafe work.
Where is Health and Safety Representative Training delivered?
PeopleSafe Australia delivers HSR training onsite at your business location in all areas of Sydney and NSW.
Evidence of Identity
Participants at Health and Safety Committee training will need to provide evidence of identity which may include photo identification and documents with current address.
Why choose PeopleSafe Australia?
– First class qualified trainers.
– Choose training dates, times and locations that suit your business.
– Quality course notes.
– Cost effective tailored training.
Two easy steps to book a course now!
To book you can contact us on 02 9501 1516 or-