This course is often referred to as the "Line Managers" course or OHS Risk Management Training. It is a good, practical introduction to the essentials of managing safety in the workplace. It is designed for all levels of management, from the newly promoted line supervisor to company directors.
Our WHS Risk Management training can be presented in either a one or two day format, depending on your individual needs.
- WHS Legislation
- Managing safety in the workplace
- Undertaking Risk Assessments
- Developing and Implementing Safety Procedures
- Undertaking Safety Inspections
- Workplace Injury Management
Who should attend WHS Risk Management Training?
This course benefits all levels of management, from line supervisors to company directors.